BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm reluctantly forced to sell my beloved E92. You'll be hard pushed to find a better example.

I bought the car back in June 2017 with 98K on it, & have known the car since 2014. Previous owner was a family friend.

I'm gutted to have to sell it as it's been my pride & joy, but the car has only done approx 2000 miles since March 2020 & has spent most of that time on our driveway.. Wife's Volvo V40 D4 R Design has been doing all the work, & we've just used the BMW for occasional outings during breaks from Lockdown. We can't justify running 2 cars anymore. Finance on the Volvo restricts us from selling that so with great sadness the BMW is up for sale.

BMW E92 320D M Sport Pre LCI.

Build date is January 2008.

6 Speed Manual.

2 Keys.

3 Previous owners.

125000 miles.

MOT till march 2022.

It's fully specced from the factory with Halo's & Xenon's. Cruise Control, Dual zone climate control (cold), Multifunction steering wheel, BMW Business head unit with no dead pixels!, Rear parking sensors, Exterior illuminated door handles, 18” CLS repro staggered alloys (some Kerbing), Start Stop, which I never use!

Rare Crimson red with Dakota cream beige leather interior, heated electric seats & walnut trim. Minimal wear on drivers seat bolster.

Parrot bluetooth phone kit.

Car is in excellent condition inside & out ( way above average). Mechanically sound with no known faults. Everything works as it should. No troublesome idrive. Not even the fault warning triangle is lit up on instrument cluster! Seat belt extenders still work too! Dual zone Climate Control is ice cold.

Partial history as the previous owner's husband was a mechanic with a fully equipped workshop, & did all the servicing himself & meticulously cared for it. Had the all important Timing chain service done by Dick Lovett BMW Hungerford in 2015 @ 75 k miles under Warranty ( Documented). Apparently BMW only did the timing chain replacement for cars with a full BMW history, Car was supplied to the previous owner by Stratstone BMW.

Has had both the recent BMW recalls Battery cable & Heater done by Sytner Cardiff.

During my ownership it's been serviced every 10K with Mann filters, & Shell Helix Ultra oil by City Service Centre in Cardiff (Documented). Last service was done at 124000 so not due for another 8000 miles.

BMW leather owners manual with loads of servicing receipts.

Just had Pagid front discs & pads fitted in April. Brembo discs & pads on the rear were fitted 2018

Rear Bilstein shocks replaced in 2019.

New AGM Battery earlier this year.

Gearbox & Axle had Castrol fluid change in 2019. ( preventative maintenance)

Decent Roadstone Eurovis Sport Tyres all round ( same as Nexen N Fera). 225/40/18 front, & 255/35/18 on the rear.

Bluefin stage 1 map with BC6 controller which can uninstall or reinstall the map + OBD2 diagnostics. Returns 55+mpg at cruising speeds. 177 bhp with standard map loaded, & 222bhp on the remap

Car has had a couple of MOT advisories for the last 3 years for slight deteriation to front brake pipes & minor corrosion to the rear subframe, but my trusted mechanics didn't think they're worth doing. Car has never failed an MOT!

Would really like the car to go to a good home. My family & I will be very sad to see it go as it's been a fantastic car. Never let us down during the 26000 miles we've put on the clock during the last 4 years.
£4000 ono.

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Buyer couldn't come up with the money so it's still available. £3700 ono.
Must sell as I have a Motobility car arriving any day now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts