BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say a big thanks to the guys over at BW Chiptune for taking the car in and spending a lot of time getting it to run right and transform the car. It turns out it was previously remapped, so as they do, took it back to a standard map before putting their own custom map on.

The car made great power before, above stock figures in Bhp and way above in torque as standard, but now it's just damn rapid. Didn't think it would produce these numbers so I'm really please with it. Can't wait to take it out for a long run, stretch its legs and enjoy it! Really recommend these guys, and no doubt will be back for the swirl flap delete. Thanks!

IMG_1232.jpg

·
Vendor
4,109 Posts
Your welcome
You should also find your car is not better on mpg as well as smoother throughout the rev range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
613 Posts
Very impressive figures, only slightly behind my 335d (350 bhp) and with one less turbo to worry about going wrong! Didn't realise the 330d would go so high! Enjoy :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very impressive figures, only slightly behind my 335d (350 bhp) and with one less turbo to worry about going wrong! Didn't realise the 330d would go so high! Enjoy :)
Thanks guys. Yes so far the mpg is up. Just cruising today around 60 on a run and was hitting 52mpg! That's nuts for what this car is.

I was surprised it would make these figures too.. very happy :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts