BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have a Bmw 318D 2011 m Sport Plus, N47 engine.

my car would randomly come up with Engine fault - Full engine power no longer available. Possible to continue journey. Drive moderately. Have the problem checked by the nearest BMW Service.

if im driving and this error comes up my car would start to judder, and the more i accelerate the more the car judders and comes to as stop and my car would stall with loads of white smoke, i would try start the car a good 5-10 times and it would start and stall with white smoke. then i manage to start it and drive off, this can happen randomly

Past History, DPF was removed with DPF delete map and the car was also remapped, this was done 3 years ago.... last year timing chain went and had the engine rebuilt since then i been getting this issue, the company is liquidated so i cant go back to them,

ive had the Garage and RAC tell me that it looks like your car is doing the DPF regen because the status is set to active, he mentioned if the Map was done correctly it will stay inactive, not sure if this is true,

do you think when the engine got rebuilt they put the car back to stock via ECU, hence to fix the issue i need to do DPF delete ?

please see error codes below,

4390 - Boost temperature sensor, signal too high/low, open circuit / circuit malfunction

497D - Pressure sensors,plausibility under after run: Exhaust gas pressure before the turbo charger not reasonable in relation to ambient pressure,

4B81 - Exhaust feedback quantity regulation, control deviation,

483D - Function throttle actuator

4D96 - Exhasust back pressure sensor before the turbine, zone

*Currently the car is now with BW Chiptune, but if anyone has any ideas what this could be, it will be much appreciated

Many thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has any one had these error before,

4390 - Boost temperature sensor, signal too high/low, open circuit / circuit malfunction

497D - Pressure sensors,plausibility under after run: Exhaust gas pressure before the turbo charger not reasonable in relation to ambient pressure,

4B81 - Exhaust feedback quantity regulation, control deviation,

483D - Function throttle actuator

4D96 - Exhasust back pressure sensor before the turbine, zone

1 - 3 of 3 Posts