BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

wonder if someone can give me some advice, i have bought a Bury CC9060 hands free kit and a seperate wiring loom to match the bury and the e90's loom so i figured it would be a straight plug and play like the parrot i installed in my old e46.

however i conected it all up and got no response anyone had this problem or got any ideas?

thanks in advance

Mark

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Can you expand a little, some pictures, a description of the options in the E90, some links to what you bought and a description of what you connected to what and what doesn't "respond"?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi Guys

wonder if someone can give me some advice, i have bought a Bury CC9060 hands free kit and a seperate wiring loom to match the bury and the e90's loom so i figured it would be a straight plug and play like the parrot i installed in my old e46.

however i conected it all up and got no response anyone had this problem or got any ideas?

thanks in advance

Mark
Hi, i fitted a Bury 9060, works perfect, problems you may encounter are you need a perm live source, I take it you got the E90 add on loom?

I took my perm live from the Cig lighter multiplug located under the aluminum middle section,( foy your information the multiplug has 3 connectors the middle one is the perm live just push the bare wire in and tape it up, makes it easier to remove then if you sell the car) I also run a 3.5mm jack from the Aux-in under the armrest straight into the Bury

You may find the volume too low, that is due to you having the Aux plug and the stereo plug in the wrong holes on the Bury black Box, reverse them and all will be ok.

Best Bluetooth kit you can buy :)

Hardest part of the whole install are removing the Aircon unit and finding room behind the stereo to fit all the Looms, i managed to slip some behind the glovebox, hth

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi

Thanks for the response. i have purchased the proper loom for the car, i have the seperate ignition live wire coming from the bury box which i have to find a home for? and i need to identify the perm live cable from the device and put this to a perm live in the car.

i believe with the Bury you can power it by 2 means, the loom for the car and a seperate cable which mine did not come with. is this correct?

again thanks in advance

·
Registered
146 Posts
Sorry mate may have given slightly duff advice, your right there is a switch live that need s to be connected and this is the one I connected to the cig lighter, all other connectors were plug and play

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers had a go at this today. its not working. does anyone have a wireing diagram for the stereo wires so i can check the supply?

cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorted. when i removed the glovebox i realised their is a car kit half fitted the cradle is missing si it was a case of removing that then the new one worked.

cheers guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts