BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys during a long drive from Southampton to Paisley the tyre pressure warning came on the dash but after checking all four tyres they were all fine so not sure why it went off??

I fitted 225/45/17 Bridgestone's (non runflats) last month and they have been so much better than the runflat version of the same tyre.

Can anyone recommend what tyre pressures they are running front/rear on the 225/45/17's and I will set to those pressures and try to reset the indicator.

Thanks in advance for anny suggestions.

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
2008 E90 320d MSport
As a matter of interest, In what respect have you found the non runflats to be better?

I had a pressure warning light that came on, picked a small up, tyre still inflated, removed the screw & still no probs.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2008 E90 320d MSport
As a matter of interest, In what respect have you found the non runflats to be better?

I had a pressure warning light that came on, picked a small up, tyre still inflated, removed the screw & still no probs.
Well apart from them costing around 150 less for the 4 tyres the ride has improved dramatically and the car does not tramline as it did before.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have tonight on my home had the tyre pressure light come on. I have checked the pressure and one was a little low, although after reading the problems with the Bridgestone tyres I have constantly kept an eye on them and regularly check the pressures. I have pumped them all up and the light will not go off - how do I reset the dash board? Have an E92 2009 320D M Sport. Thanks

·
Registered
378 Posts
I don't know,What would we do without these new fangled, electronic, pain in the arse monitors.
I know-----------------------------------------------

Ignore the fookin thing,Mine goes off after every spirited run and guess what,when i checked my tyre pressures they were fine.
Ignore the fookin thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts