BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have a 2004 04 plate E60 545i SE Auto with comfort seats, sports suspension, sports steering wheel and big fat alloys.

I have been a regular on a certain other Bavarian related board for nearly 5 years.

I have joined on here to look for some fault codes and their meanings. I have an uneven idle, engine management light on and a mechanical noise coming from the engine, but more of that later, just thought I'd say hi first.

Andrew

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
Hi all

I have a 2004 04 plate E60 545i SE Auto with comfort seats, sports suspension, sports steering wheel and big fat alloys.

I have been a regular on a certain other Bavarian related board for nearly 5 years.

I have joined on here to look for some fault codes and their meanings. I have an uneven idle, engine management light on and a mechanical noise coming from the engine, but more of that later, just thought I'd say hi first.

Andrew
HI and welcome

fault codes should be listed in here

http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/f3/bmw-service-codes-and-fault-codes-all-cars-t2426/

Tech questions would go in the E60 tech forum :thumbsup

·
Registered
3 Posts
545i fault code 272c 272d

Hi All,
Just bought a 545i 53 plate with a genuine 35k all servie history, car runs fine but after a few hundred miles the fault codes 272d & 272c appeared with eng man light on but no loss of power, reset codes and light remains out for now. Have read a lot of posts about these codes has anyone actually solved the problem ?! Any help appreciated.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.