BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that AK.

If I bought a Parrot MKi9200 would I need etra wiring to hook it up to my 320d sport?

Is it hard to wire it in? Halford are offfering it at £179.99 free fitting but I've found it on the net for £148.99.... would I be able to wire it in myself?

Thanks

·
Registered
865 Posts
Route of all evil we have so many probs with parrot kits fitted into bmw unbelieveable, cause all sorts. any probs with radio we ask if parrot fittd and most say yes just tell them get it removed 1st before we look at it, 99% of time radio problem ok when its removed.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks shaft.... what do you suggest for hand free driving then?

I'd love to be able to get the car system up and running as I understand that's what the sterring wheel controls on the left hand side would be used for?

Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey there,

What did you eventually do ?

Thinking of one of these myself. Main reason is for the ipod connectivity, but the bluetooth would be a nice added extra. I see we would need an additional module that costs £70 to enable the steering wheel controls to work. I don't know if that would be worth it.

hmmmm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.