BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

E46 Subframe bushes - can't sell!!

380 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Optimus_H 
#1 ·
Evening all..

Feel a bit more comfortable / less of a n*b now I've actually done a bit of work and learned a fair way.. :thumbsup

Anyway. Had the typical gear change-knock on the back a while back, turned out to be the rta bushes as per the usual.

I bought 4 lemforder bushes (2 front + 2 rear subframe) from ECP/GSF (cant remember) then decided to polybush the whole thing including the diff mounts.

SO now i have 4 brand new unused subframe bushes, lemforder oem, paid around £70 i think at the time, just sitting there.... shame really.

I know this is a fairly common job for the age and car type but I can't seem to flog them - if anyone could suggest best place / forum to sell parts or if you need them for job / know someone who needs them..

Ill be looking around the 55 mark with postage if possible, 55 for collection around Bury area. Heads up would be appreciated.

#3 ·
Obviously I'm open to offers, most probably 50 with postage included, but with all due respect the price of the parts was not the issue, just where I could sell them or if anyone was interested.

Assuming you were interested your alternative would be to pay full price for them which fair play go ahead, frankly these being unused I would assume a >20% MINIMUM drop on retail is a fair price..

But anyway, if you are interested I'm happy to take offers, if not I appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.