BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

E46 coupe Modding help:

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  coupe crusader 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

This is my first post here but not my first BM - My last BM was an E36 M3 Evo cab and loved it.

I've just bought myself a 2000 V E46 Coupe 323CI for a run around as misses is pregnant as had to down size from my Bi-Turbo Audi.

I have to admit I’m a VDUB fan at heart as have had loads of them but still love the German cars in general.

Anyway, like I said my GF is pregnant so really I only have a little budget to improve my Coupe.

Right now its sitting on 16" Standard rims with the standard CI kit. Its silver with Red leather.

I'm loving the MTEC front and rear bumpers but would love to look outside the box and find a cheap enough kit to look a little different without looking Chav :)

I have seen an CSL style kit which looks nice and I def what ever happens want to get one of them CSL ducktail spoilers as I'm in love with them.

So I’m after a nice set of 19" rims and tyres and a cheap bodykit which is not Chav plus I’d like to get the E46 style wing mirrors if I can as they finish the car off nicely.

Any help with pictures of kits or nicely modded E46's will be great guys

Thanks
Paul D.

See less See more
#2 ·
I think you're on the right track with teh CSL style rear spoiler, few M3's have that fitted and look the part.

As for wheels, I'd try to hold out one way or another for perhaps some CSL replica's to help keep the looking going.

Then just keep your eyes peeled from suppliers either UK, USA or Europe for a body kit.

FWIW, we rennovated an 84 Merc 500 SEL and sourced a genuine AMG from the USA, cost a fraction of the price and came in tact. The cars now finished with full cream leather interior, foot rests in the back, AMG alloys and gleaming back paint, looks great :D

#3 ·
I think you're on the right track with teh CSL style rear spoiler, few M3's have that fitted and look the part.

As for wheels, I'd try to hold out one way or another for perhaps some CSL replica's to help keep the looking going.

Then just keep your eyes peeled from suppliers either UK, USA or Europe for a body kit.
So who in the UK fabricats these kits??
See some on ebay, but not sure how well they fit

I'm actually liking the new M3 style wheels to be honest - the CSL ones are very nice but have been done.

#6 ·
Hi mate, Recently sold my e46 323 coupe, i had an early bmw kit on her called aero kit, looks nice and not as much money as the newer sport bumpers etc and alot more rare(seen 3 cars with the same in a year) Theres a front and back bumper on ebay at the mo from FAB for £150 Buy It Now or best offer,try em at £120. It says its not genuine in the listing but im pretty sure it is as it was stamped up behind with serial numbers and bmw stamp etc.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-E46-COUPE...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:7|39:1|240:1318

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.