BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have just purchased a second hand E46 convertible that had all the floor mats present and in good order except for the drivers.

I would like original BMW mats for quality and fit and there are a couple of BMW original mats listed on ebay at the moment as slightly used/excellent condition which are much cheaper than the £88 my local dealer has quoted.
However the mats are listed as just for an E46 3 series and are not model specific. Does anyone know if the drivers mate for a 3 series is the same across the range?
I know the rear conv mats are different but I already have these...

Many thanks
Andy

·
Banned
344 Posts
Hi, I have just purchased a second hand E46 convertible that had all the floor mats present and in good order except for the drivers.

I would like original BMW mats for quality and fit and there are a couple of BMW original mats listed on ebay at the moment as slightly used/excellent condition which are much cheaper than the £88 my local dealer has quoted.
However the mats are listed as just for an E46 3 series and are not model specific. Does anyone know if the drivers mate for a 3 series is the same across the range?
I know the rear conv mats are different but I already have these...

Many thanks
Andy

dont know if this would help but my coupe e46 mats fitted straight into my cab e46!

cheers

stu

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone, another call to BMW and it seems they can actually supply a drivers mat on it's own rather than a set of 4 for a slightly more reasonable (but still expensive) £40.
It only the drivers mat they do this for rather than passenger or rear but obviously that is the one that ges all the use.
Wonder if that was why mine was missing but the other 3 were all there?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.