BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know as yet, maybe electric rear window blind, seen that on a few e46's, mirror auto adjust upon engaging reverse, anythin really, just like ma leccy gadgets

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
I dont know as yet, maybe electric rear window blind, seen that on a few e46's, mirror auto adjust upon engaging reverse, anythin really, just like ma leccy gadgets
Yuppy:rofl

Like Neal mentions, you will need to think about what upgrades you are considering so that you can be advised if the loom will accept the mod:thumbsup

I'm a firm believer of "ANYTHING is possible, it just boils down to how much time and money you have to make it happen":hihi

Even if there wasn't a loom I'm sure a good auto electrician could make it happen for you:cool

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Before i bought the bm i was a vauxhall nut and everything was laying looms and plug and play, so if it turns out that loads of chopping about wiring then ill probs leave it

·
Registered
401 Posts
you need to get a wiring diagram as its not as simple as just chopping a wire to fit in something new, you will need to run it through the correct fuses and lay the correct earths, something wich takes time and planning

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.