BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I was looking for peoples experiance on the above car with regards to fuel economy. What are the realistic figures from experiance?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Tam.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Its all depending on how you drive it, where and when you drive it. You can sometimes exceed the figures that are shown above depending on the gear your in, mph your doing etc.

I've had over the figures quoted but thats not wanting to horse the car.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
As Angie says its all dependant on what type of roads you drive, making sure you have enough air in your tyres, and how you drive.

The official figures for my 318iS are about 36mpg combined but the last couple of tanks through sensible (aka grandad) driving, I've managed 42mpg, and even 44mpg a few tanks ago.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Mine is y2000 E46 330d (102k on the clock) if i have a little bit of fun it's about 30-32mpg driving pretty sensibly it's about 37-38 - i put it down the age and my occasionally heavy right foot.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
My cousin gets circa 37/38mph in his E90 330d automatic, thats with sensible driving but not driving with absolute exconomy in mind.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.