BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,some of you might have read in general chat that im picking up a 2003 330ci on wednesday, ive heard the standard system is pretty poor and although i was impressed with what i heard that was only at average volume.

i do enjoy my music and it would make my bmw complete if it had a decent system. thing is i dont want to spend lots of money(£1000+) on a system and dont really want anything removed,drilled, bashed to make a system fit.

this got me thinking is the harmon kardon? upgradge worth it if you can get it 2nd hand. i was thinking of doing this along with a 2nd hand bmw tv unit aswell, is this all fairly straight forward?

or is my money much better spent on getting pioneer, jl etc speakers and maybe an amp and new head unit.

i dont need anything silly like 2 subs etc just want better sound with a decent kick if that makes sense, its worth noting i probably wont be fitting this myself.

cheers guys:thumbsup

·
Registered
11 Posts
HK is very good if you have it...minimum of 10 speakers at least and a seperate button to operate it. But some aftermarket units are quite decent out there so do your research on the layout in the car first when you get it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.