BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tbh ive been kinda harsh on me car, driving home tonight in traffic i really noticed the amount of reps looking at it, its a nice example to be honest and the black outside contrasts nicely with the yellow inside, i thought you know what chrissy boy, this is a nice car, looks nice sounds nice and goes nice so stop moaning about it forget the price of petrol and enjoy it, i had a nice slow plod home and its still a nice motor even when your tootaling along, time to enjoy it, not a thing has gone wrong with it its got low miles and breezed an mot, jesus i wish id had this thing when i was younger and single:thumbsupbtw i did think what would ruin it, would be the cement mixer type noise of a diesel engine, not that im knocking diesels, i think every tight ar8e should have one:thumbsup

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ta mate ive been sort of negative about it but wtf did i expect, something different????its the same car as i sold almost, and that was a damn good car

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
tbh ive been kinda harsh on me car, driving home tonight in traffic i really noticed the amount of reps looking at it, its a nice example to be honest and the black outside contrasts nicely with the yellow inside, i thought you know what chrissy boy, this is a nice car, looks nice sounds nice and goes nice so stop moaning about it forget the price of petrol and enjoy it, i had a nice slow plod home and its still a nice motor even when your tootaling along, time to enjoy it, not a thing has gone wrong with it its got low miles and breezed an mot, jesus i wish id had this thing when i was younger and single:thumbsupbtw i did think what would ruin it, would be the cement mixer type noise of a diesel engine, not that im knocking diesels, i think every tight ar8e should have one:thumbsup
Are you sure they wasn't looking at you rolling your eyes back and toes curling :rofl

Gotta stop that masterbation whilst driving..

·
Registered
161 Posts
Lol I have to say that I have toyed with getting an e46 M3 and an E39 M5 for the last few months, both are very affordable these days, but I have come to the same conclusion as you. Mines a keeper for at least the next five years. Have to say I love it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts