BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my beloved Velvet Blue E46 330ci Clubsport, due to a change in personal circumstances and seldom using the car anymore.

This is, I believe, the rarest E46 colour (I’ve never seen another on the road in 3 years of ownership), and is the rare facelift version with the 6 speed manual gearbox (the best combination!) Being a Clubsport, she benefits from the Clubsport Rear Wing, Carbon Front Splitters, Stubby Gearknob and 20kg of sound deadening removed (and of course, the rare colour!)

The car boasts a Full Service History (including Inspection I and II carried out), all the original documentation from the Sale, a folder full of paperwork, receipts, invoices, recall confirmations etc. There are also 2 keys, plus the Service key. The extensive folder of paperwork from the very first owner is a testament to the attention to detail and how well this car has been looked after from the very beginning. There is nearly 8 months left on the MOT and I’ve always used Premium Fuels (Shell V-Power).

I have thoroughly loved the car during my ownership and she has given me no problems at all. The engine “pulls like a train”, the gearbox is smooth and the steering feels great. She’s a pleasure to drive! No knocks, rattles etc.

Modifications include: staggered CSL style alloys, wrapped in Yokohama Advan Sport tyres, which have plenty of tread left and work great in the wet and dry, and CSL style fog light covers. There is also a custom exhaust, upgraded EBC Yellowstuff brake pads to improve stopping power, Eibach Pro Kit Suspension (improves both the look and handling), and a K&N Air Filter.
Royal Steering Wheels also installed a custom Alcantara Steering Wheel (with M Colour stitching). Other additions include Metal Pedal Plates; Angel Eyes + Upgraded Osram Nightbreaker Dipped Headlight Bulbs, LED Upgrades throughout the car to modernise the look and feel.

I’ve always hand washed her myself, using a careful two-bucket method as not to scratch the paintwork, with regular polishing and waxing to maintain a great paintwork finish.

As you would probably expect with a 15 year old car, there are a few stone chips and small scratches, and I have factored this into my pricing. The front splitters could also do with being replaced – a new set of carbon splitters are ~£150.

This really is a one of a kind car that I would encourage you to view as I doubt my pictures do it justice – but please no time wasters! Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or queries as I’m sure I’ve missed things out. Happy to arrange a test drive provided you have the correct insurance.

Selling without Double Din Alpine IVE (still worth nearly £400) but can be negotiated in the final price.

NOT to be sold with private plate – original will be put on prior to sale

Looking for £6,995 O.N.O

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Am I blind, or is the price missing from the ad?
* price edited to £6,995 in case someone wants it without the Double Din Head Unit.

Let me know if you're interested in knowing more and / or arranging a viewing.

Cheers,
Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts