This BMW that has been well maintained, and for the last five years at least, it has only been driven in the summer, and stored in a well-ventilated garage in winter.

But let's start with the minor faults:
The bonnet has some scratches. It is booked in for a respray (included in price)
The passenger door will lock with key and remote, but sometimes will only unlock with the key or from inside (i.e. not remotely).
The parking sensor is sometimes ‘over sensitive’. I don’t use it, so I removed the fuse.
There are the expected, very minor blemishes on the bodywork, alloys and leather seats.
These faults are, clearly, reflected in the price.

And now the good news…
As you can see from the pictures, it still looks amazing.
The straight 6, 2.5l engine runs like a dream.
It’s proven to be very reliable and great fun to drive.
It comes with a very comprehensive servicing record, and lots of features: low mileage - under 63,000 miles, 12 MONTHS MOT , 4x good tyres, new(ish) front disks and pads, new battery (2021), The sun-roof is in excellent condition. 2 keys, Air-Conditioning (Automatic), Cruise Control, Alarm, Alloy Wheels (16in), Computer, Electric Windows (Front/Rear), In Car Entertainment (Radio/Cassette), Seats Electric (Driver/Passenger), Electric door mirrors, Central locking, Radio, CD Player, Cruise control, Electric windows, Front Fog Lights, Power steering, Traction Control System, 18in MV1 Staggered Alloys, Fully Electric Seats, Bi-Xenons.

I’m selling simply because, much as I love this car, I hardly ever need to drive any more.