BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My 320d (2004) is not the standard black colour, it's the individual black colour. I washed and polished it the other day and I'd like to touch up the stone chips etc.

Where can I buy the touch up paint? Which would should I get?

Thanks

G

·
My brother has a Techno Violet BMW Individual colour on his 330Ci M Sport Convertible, and he wanted some paint for stone chips

He tried a few places which "apparently" match up colour using computers and all that stuff, but because its a BMW Individual colour - you'll be best off going BMW mate!

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
You will be best off going into the dealers with your chassis number as it will be the correct match for the car. They will do the little pots with the brushes.
I usually use a different brush from a model shop as they are finer :thumbsup

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
What did you not understand there Chris? do you not think Neal may need some too? perhaps you could let him know where you get yours from and tell him how much it cost? Did you catch the name of the assistant? was the assistant male or female? tall or short? fat or skinny? worth one? or hit by the ugly tree????

Do you think someone maybe taking the PISH????:hihi

:lol:lol:lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
What did you not understand there Chris? do you not think Neal may need some too? perhaps you could let him know where you get yours from and tell him how much it cost? Did you catch the name of the assistant? was the assistant male or female? tall or short? fat or skinny? worth one? or hit by the ugly tree????

Do you think someone maybe taking the PISH????:hihi

:lol:lol:lol
Classic Mr Rym...:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.