BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
confusing eh!!
well thats exactly what i am:confused
here is some photos of my enine its supposed to be a 318i but i have been told the engine has been changed.here,s a couple a photos can anyone tell me anything from lookin at them e.g is there anything missing.does it look like a standard e46 318i

now i,ve been having a few problems with the car when cold it will miss,but if left tickin over for five mins will be fine. the other problem is if i cross 100km per hour she loses power slows up to around 60km per hour then takesoff again i changed the fuelflter recently it made a little difference but the problem is back as bad.
The wiring to the ecu is a mess some wires cut and so on.i was told that i couldn,t get a diagnostic test done as the loom was cut to suit the new engine so they would have to get a new loom but they weren,t sure which model it was it could be two and the llom was e600 if the first one didn,t work well they would have to go for the second one. UNRETURNABLE too. Now at e600 each and labour at e160 per hour at worst it would cost me e1500 and maybe more after that no guessing who was giving me most of ths valueable info??????
yes my friends the STEALERS!!!!!!!!! ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.its overdue a service now too so i,ll get on with that in the meantime.:thumbsup

There is a hose that runs from the back of the engine to the windscreen washer bottle that has also been cut:confused ,you should be able to see it in the pic.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what about bootists theory about it bein a 1.8?????
you seem very sure of yourself how come?????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts