BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as above which are the best apart from bmw orig angel eye for the 5 series, am thinking about selling my bmw clear xenon headlights to replace them for clear dark angels eyes or even utilising the xenon part to fit the aftermarket ones anyone know roughly the going rate for a set of bmw xenons on ebay i did see one headlight for sale for the e39 going for over 200 and still had a day left

·
Registered
124 Posts
im on the lookout for Xenon headlight upgrade for my E39 too but most OEM xenon headlights are in the £500-£600 region which is quite a lot more then im willing to pay

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow that is a good price, i do like the hid xenon lights but was really needing to upgrade to the facelift units can live without the xenons , was watching an auction on ebay for one headlight and it went for £240, suppose the good thing with the orig bmw units is there plug and play i put them in ,in 30 mins,mmm now thinking about selling them i am not really into the modding scene just upgrading the look very subtle think that a heavily modded bmw looks bad and tacky does actually make it look cheap lol my main intention is to change to m5 bumpers lower it to a more aggressive stance replace the wheels for m5 or sport alloys any of you guys know how lower the sport or m5 sits compared to the standard

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
by the way thanks for the site has some good stuff cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
My mate just sat tight and waited for a set to come on eBay. Got the Xenon headlight upgrade on his 5 series for £270 brand new. Just got to wait for a bargain if you dont want to spend loads brand new from shop i think :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.