BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Hi Edd. Ive moved your thread as per the forum rules. Please can you read the forum rules regarding creating new threads..............:mad

Only teasing mate........:rofl:rofl
Make some enquirys on the car. Treat yourself buddy.....:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
M5's have no started to dip comfortably into the late £6K region... and duffers are also in this price bracket. As mentioned by Deno16V, 500+ bhp from a remap is not possible and thousands would need to be spent to get the claimed power from the car, may be its a misprint and the power is circa 430/40bhp.

I spotted that the day it went up. If a quick sale is required by the owner, he should easily get more than what he's advertised the car for. In addition, why has no trader or another private buyer snapped this car up yet?

Another thing is that if he's got a 911 T, he should be enthusiastic enough to know the approximate value of the car, for a quick sale advertise it for a little less if he can afford to do so. £5495 = alarm bells.... the car may have high miles but been clocked before each service etc. Also, if he's owned the car since 2006, how the hell can it only have 1 owner? the advert itself doesn't add up.

·
Platinum BFuk Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Edd. Ive moved your thread as per the forum rules. Please can you read the forum rules regarding creating new threads..............:mad

Yes I know thought it was on ebay when I was posting it realised it wasn't when I clicked the link

Its my 40th this year so maybe a wee hint to the wifey. You never know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.