BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its been a day working on the cars, 3 wish bones changed, track rod end, alternator changed, induction kit fitted and some other bits and pieces:thumbsup

Looks like Bill really enjoyed it and Barb just sat back and soaked the sun in the garden.

Thanks to mum and dad for the loan of the drive:hihi

The Dave F induction kit...all i can say is omg....what a sound:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping:jaw-dropping

Heres a few pics of the day, great day guys:thumbsup

·
Platinum BFuk Member
838 Posts
had a good day got some work done on barbs car big thanks to ralph for the work he done and showing me what to do:hihi big thanks as well to nick and nav and to nicks mum and dad for letting us use their drive as a workshop and for letting barb use the garden to catch some rays and drink tea while watching the gardener it feels good to be a member of a forum with such good guys who dont mind giving up their spare time to help other members

here are some pics from to day

vid on nicks dave f takes i bit of time before nick puts his foot down:hihi

bill & barb:thumbsup

·
BFUK Meets Organiser
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Guys your all correct this forum is sooo good when it comes to members helping each other out. Its because of the forum and all the help we give each other that made me get the 318is for narvin, as a student he could never afford to keep taking it to garages.

Once again massive thanks to Raffa and Bill for sortin Narv's car.

I took the pics and generally helped out on the cold drinks and lunch. Couldnt have the guys hungry or thirsty:hihi:hihi:hihi:hihi

·
Registered
88 Posts
Cheers guys, thanks for the help:thumbsup, really done me a massive favour. Plus, with Raffa's tools i managed to do a few bits i had been meaning to do for ages ;) haha!

Oh and cheers Dad for helping me get my wheels on and off :hihi

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Morning Chaps
Well a bit stiff this morning but all good:hihi, had a very enjoyable day and hope all your cars now sorted:thumbsup

Well it just shows that when every one chips in you can get a sh*t load of work done, so a big thanks to Nicky, Narvin and Bill for all your help, i could not have done it all without you guys:thumbsup:thumbsup

And Bill is a chip of the old block:thumbsup, he is very good on the spanners and i think he enjoyed the day:cool

Big Thank you to Nicky Mum & dad for letting us work on there drive, it made a massive difference and as always was great to see Barb and the chaps

cheers

Ralph

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Me next :hihi

Great to see... I am happy to say I am apart of Bimmerforums.co.uk!!! :thumbsup

1 - 20 of 28 Posts