BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as most of you are know im hunting for black leather bits to finish my vaders of but ive been offered a rear m3 back bench to go with the top bit but its in cream:mad this will prob sound cow boy but can i dye it black? cant find a black one anywhere.

is they a DIY on it?
or anywhere what will do it?
a retrim will cost ott.

thanks all

·
Registered
42 Posts
as most of you are know im hunting for black leather bits to finish my vaders of but ive been offered a rear m3 back bench to go with the top bit but its in cream:mad this will prob sound cow boy but can i dye it black? cant find a black one anywhere.

is they a DIY on it?
or anywhere what will do it?
a retrim will cost ott.

thanks all
i used this very good :thumbsup

·
Registered
89 Posts
If you have an airbrush and a compressor, you will get better result if you use them to dye the seats. I use airbrush to dye my blue leather door card and the paint does stick on evenly. Very different if you are just brushing it on as you will see the streaks and for some reason brush on will leave the dye looking a bit shiny when it dries.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not got the backseats now, got to the boys to find them wet was like they was sitting in a pond was that wet i think you could wash your car with all that water coming out of them. GUTTED!
im just going to wait now for a real black bottom bench i think.

thanks for the help lads.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts