1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Where would you put your front plate?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I like them BUT I dislike number plates sitting on the dash more so in my opinion, seeing as you HAVE to have a front plate in the UK the benefits don't out weigh the down side for a road car

Pulling plates on and off or unscrewring them needlessy is ust asking for them to work loose over time

+ 3 cool point

- 5 effort points lol

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its for when you go to shows-you remove your number plate and put that on :thumbsup A few members have them-MetroReg for eg :cool
Thanks!

''for shows'' hehe :p I see what you did there ;)

Us spec FTW!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like them BUT I like dislike number plates sitting on the dash more so in my opinion, seeing as you HAVE to have a front plate in the UK the benefits don't out weigh the down side for a road car
Yeah i see what you mean abut the number plate and dash thing, could stick it under sun visor?

backseat?bin? lol

I hate how we have to have front plates, the look rubbish!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like them BUT I dislike number plates sitting on the dash more so in my opinion, seeing as you HAVE to have a front plate in the UK the benefits don't out weigh the down side for a road car

Pulling plates on and off or unscrewring them needlessy is ust asking for them to work loose over time

+ 3 cool point

- 5 effort points lol
true point again bout unscrewing them etc, is there like a lug in the bumper that can be replaced if it gets worn with so much screwing? or is the scrw lug thing ma bobble part of the bumper?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they do look good, i am one of the few that have one, however you can get them cheaper from the main stealers i think mine was about £16 or so
Oh only 16 pounds? I don't get why ebay member try and flog things for more :S will take a trip to BMW tomorrow then, is there a part number for these? they hold them in stock?

Do they come in the black that rest of strips come in ?

questions questions questions lol

·
Platinum BFuk Member
636 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts