BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI IM KRUNCH only 19 so felly young to be cruising the 320's but its worth it or as i thought it was.....:thumbsup:thumbsup i got my e36 320i bmw. had it for a few months now NO probs!! thought its about time to join up!! unfortunitly my MOT is due and i have a list of problems if any 1 can help point me in the right direction!! ABS light on, and just today air bag light on, i now this will be an mot fail... can any one tell me why my beamer is haiting me :frown any responce will me much appreciated !!! thankz safe and sound!! KRUNCH!

·
Registered
51 Posts
hi, welcome, well i know youv'e come to the right place and someone with a vast amount of knowledge will be along shortly :thumbsup

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
The air bag light can be re-set using the required reset tool.

The ABS can be reset too provided you do not have any underlying issues with the ABS system

·
Registered
312 Posts
DSKs right, but you may need to replace one of the abs sensors, if you get your codes read you can find out which one - easy job too.

·
Bimmerforums Central
8,030 Posts
HI IM KRUNCH only 19 so felly young to be cruising the 320's but its worth it or as i thought it was.....:thumbsup:thumbsup i got my e36 320i bmw. had it for a few months now NO probs!! thought its about time to join up!! unfortunitly my MOT is due and i have a list of problems if any 1 can help point me in the right direction!! ABS light on, and just today air bag light on, i now this will be an mot fail... can any one tell me why my beamer is haiting me :frown any responce will me much appreciated !!! thankz safe and sound!! KRUNCH!
Hi and welcome to he forum!
Please read the posting guide sticky at the top of this forum and post any technical questions in the E36 technical forum....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts