BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, really really really want black vadar leather seats in my M3 saloon!

I was thinking of buying the front vadar black leather seats and a rear black leather saloon rear seat and keep my door cards.

Has anyone done this already? if so pics if possible.

Any problems? Anyone see a major floor I am missing?

Would the vadar seats go straight on my seat runners? or would the runners that come with the seats fit straight in the M3?

And last but not least, pretty sure it wont work but would the coupe rear seat work in a saloon? I dont think so but thought I would ask..

My car is a E36 M3 Saloon 3.0 with Bufflo grey Leather sports seats.

Anyone interested in them let me know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
rear coupe seats wont fit the saloon :frown
I took my seats out of an M3 convertible and put them in my 325i with no problems if that helps.I am sure you wont have a problem transferring the front vader seats straight across :thumbsup

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Like stk said. The fronts go no problem. :thumbsup
Personally, i would do what you said and use a standard black leather saloon rear seat.

Im interested in your grey interior. When you decide what you want to do PM me and we can discuss ;)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK Steve, Lovely, will let you know when I find what I need.

Is there any difference in the leather between the saloon sport rear seat and the front leather vadar? will it be shiner? or a different texture etc? Or will it be close enough to not notice the differenc?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.