BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!
Just recently got a hold of Coupe with AC Schnitzer S3 CS widebody kit.

The car is not one of the original AC Schnitzer CS but actually is a 1992 Coupe with M50B25 engine swap (there were only 318is and 320i for Coupes in my country) with AC Schnitzer 3.0L stroker kit and authentic AC Schnitzer CS widebody kit. :thumbsup

This is not my first BMW. I owned 2 bimmers before but they were E30 Coupes. The first one was 1987 with SR20DET engine swap, had accident and totaled the car. (roll over accident at about 180kph, walked away with only scratches) The second one was 1989 E30 coupe bought as shell with no engine and intended to do M3 fender and C pillar conversion but the project was canceled.

·
Registered
387 Posts
welcome along fella, what a car she is sweet.

·
Platinum BFuk Member
588 Posts
Get some pics up mate! :thumbsup

That must've been pricey in TH, I think I only saw one E36 the last time I was over there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everybody for your warm welcomes.
I'll post more pics after I starts working on the car. Right now she's in a very worn down condition (need repaint, scratches and dents all over, droopy bumpers, foggy lamps and even with a bit of rusts)

The cars' prices in Thailand are outrageous. We have 200% tax imposed on any car (that's the least possible amount for economy cars, looking at sports car you could see up to 300%) so you will normally see the 3-5 times the price of cars in the UK. This one still has long lists to be done before she gets back to her glorious status and I think the total could go up to about sub 20,000 GBP. (E36 Coupe 318is in stock form would cost you around 9,400-11,500 GBP here)

But then again... this car is among the top of my dream cars. I've been wanting to have E36 with CS/CLS fenders for so long so I would think that this is the price to pay for my dream coming true. :)

PS. Thank you moderating team. Sorry for troubling you with resizing.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
welcome to the forum!! - nice looking car!!

could do with some bigger pictures though! :rofl :D ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts