BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think people,i think they're awesome,i'm undecided on what rims to go for,i've looked through the gallery section and not seen an e36 sporting these bad boys,was gonna go for some alpinas or schnitzer type II but now i've seen these...

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
WTF thread moved? bit pedantic seeing as i'm a 3-series owner and wanted the opinion of others with the same car.
Post in the correct forum as per the posting rules and threads will not get moved!!!

There are many members on this forum who have expertise in this area that do not necessarily drive a 3 series any more but may have the answer to your question!

·
Registered
97 Posts
A20 Rym have to say i love them wheels although i cant afford 20" but i'm on the look out for some sexy wheels to many to chose from, undecided 17" or 18"s, maybe its just me but the alpinas dont appeal to me i like the deep dish look

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
wasn't a tech question was it,i wanted the opinion of 3 series owner only,not 5,6,7,8 or other!
You forgot the 1 series in that list. Oh, hang on. It called for saying whether they would look good or not. Can see where you were going now :hihi

Diablo puts his zippo away in case he starts a real flame

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I seen some old school aplina wheels for sale and they looked lovely, try these. I would rather put a proper BMW wheel on a car than go for another make of wheel, they can look so wrong if you get the offset wrong etc

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you have a problem with the way the forum is run and organised send Boostist or one of us a PM. Don't start an argument in a thread.
Thank you!
opinions dont have to be arguments,im a mod on another forum and can take constructive criticism well.

mboon ,i've looked at some original alpinas etc and for the money people want it makes sense to go for a decent set of 'others' in my opinion,some of the alpinas are going for £200 a rim,minus tyres,and aren't even in the greatest condition,i know rarity inflates prices with all things but by the time you buy tyres you could be looking at £1200 for a set,whereas 'others' will cost £600 all-in and leave money for a holiday with 'er indoors,or an exhaust and some shocks,or even another car!

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
wasn't a tech question was it,i wanted the opinion of 3 series owner only,not 5,6,7,8 or other!

bloody hell fire
Let me explain this really clearly for you so there is no misunderstanding!

1) You are asking for opinions on whether a wheel suits your car (just happens to be a 3 series) Many members on here have in the past owned many different models of BMW which may have included the 3 series. They may no longer own one but are still familiar with what looks good and what doesn't look good on a 3 series.

2) We have an alloy wheel forum section, this is an alloy wheel question so it goes in there, end of!!!

3) We have forum posting rules that you have clicked to agree that you understand them and will comply with them!!!

im a mod on another forum
With this statement made in another post you will FULLY UNDERSTAND why rules are there and must be adhered to!!!

This forum prides itself on ALL threads being posted in the correct forum section and posted with an informative thread title. This makes it easy for members to use our search function that can take them directly to threads that may have the answer they require without having the same question posted over and over again.

If you have any further arguments I will be more than happy to take this to PM with you but I believe this is "CASE CLOSED"

Thank You for your understanding

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.