BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

E36 Advice needed for after market alarm

3K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  dx90 
Good after market alarms are available from good suppliers, Cobra, Gemini and GT are good alarms that i have fitted and used in the past.
They do basic options that cover the requirements you need without all the additionals such as Anti-Hijack etc.
Only downside when installing alarms yourself.. No Thatcham Certificate for insurance companies. Even if the alarm itself is Thatcham approved.
But if your looking for something that makes a good row when doors are opened etc.. Give these guys a call for your nearest stockist.. Any help on installation.. They all have Technical Helplines inc in the instructions.
Hope this helps DX90

Its not something i have heard of to be fair.. I will only suggest something i have used/fitted if i have been happy with fit and performance etc.. Maybe someone else has had some exposure to the falcon system. Sorry i can't help on that one dx90 :(

Not sure to be fair dx90..Maybe someone else have managed to box around the standard fit equipment?

Decorating as well.... Join the club..In the past 4 weeks i have managed to complete the hallway, kitchen and bathroom lol... Living room in the next 4 days is on the cards lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.