BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys can any body help my car wont start. story so far... battery went flat last weekend. recharged, refitted, car wont start. been having issues with it not starting for a while now but ussually after stting then unsetting the alarm it will start. now engine spins over but wont start, thought i would have a look to see if anything was up at the control unit. dropped glove box down found wire 15 from alarm box loose, its been bared back so one assumes it was connected to something ? any ideas where

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok guys its sorted, had a guy round today ex bmw tech. turns out my block is one of the engines that slipped through the net and has the block with the naff liners (wonder if i can still get that covered under warranty lol). still got that intermittent non start problem but now i know not to crank it for to long as it floods the engine washes off the oil in the cylinders and no compression and no start. thanks to those that looked, now all ive got to do is sort out this intermittent non start thanks all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts