BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
4,219 Posts
It may work but wouldn't look so good in your engine bay! It also doesn't mention if it comes with instructions and judging by the spelling on the advert they will be pretty poor.

Would be cheaper to use one of the US guides and buy the parts yourself -it's only bit's of hose and T pieces. You can pick up standard M50 manifolds for between £60-100.

There should be some links to guides on here if you perform a search.

Ian

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
The connectors and solid pipework look like you could buy them from B & Q and the hose can be bought in lengths from any motor factors such as Hellfrauds.... And you can even buy the hose clips the correct diameter from there too......

It looks like someone is trying to make a swift buck selling the stuff that you can easily get yourself at a fraction of the price....

The photograph is a good reference point for what you are likely to need to perform this mod though..:thumbsup

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i did think it looked a bit cheap and boged. Dont think i'd want all that in my engine bay. I will probably look into doing this over the next few months so i was just checking me options. I'll get in contact with the guy that does them on here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.