·
Super Platinum BFuk Member
941 Posts
Non Sport springs front are 401mm & rear are ;)341mmm

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crazy,mad.. I am probably being a plonka but something is wrong. I don't have a standard front spring but both Eibach and PI
springs measure around 270, the 2 different old springs that came of the rear were different lengths, so the shorter one measured
around 310 so they must be m tech rear springs , but the fronts at 270 would be 130 less than 400, am I measuring correctly.
That's 5 inch drop.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
pass.... but i will say your old springs will have sagged so wouldn't necessarily be the same as when they were new.

·
Super Platinum BFuk Member
941 Posts
Crazy,mad.. I am probably being a plonka but something is wrong. I don't have a standard front spring but both Eibach and PI
springs measure around 270, the 2 different old springs that came of the rear were different lengths, so the shorter one measured
around 310 so they must be m tech rear springs , but the fronts at 270 would be 130 less than 400, am I measuring correctly.
That's 5 inch drop.

Are you quite sure your tape hasn't got a chunk missing off the end:silly

·
Registered
11 Posts
just replace front springs on my bmw e31 850ci the old springs were 270mm to 290mm long and the replacement eibach springs were 260mm to 280mm dependent on which side you measure them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts