BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have for sale my 5 pc set Alpina alloys from my 850CSi.
  • 5 x Genuine and super rare Alpine Classic 18” wheels for E31 fitment with correct and unique offset’s (As fitted to the Alpina B12 5.7 litre E31)
  • 4 of 5 wheels and centre caps have been refurbished at Lepsons (via Munich Legends) in the past 12 months – The wheels have not been fitted / used since.
  • 2 x rear Ronal 3611651 e20
  • 2 x front Ronal 3611650 e12
  • 1 x spare (front) Borbet 3611650T e12
  • 1 of 5 wheels, the spare, is as new, used only ever for a 1.5-mile journey from new
  • 2 x front Alpina wheels have part worn Falken Azenis tyres (Approx. 4 to 5 years old, covered approx. 7k miles only from new so loads of tread left)
  • 2 x rear Alpina wheels have brand new Falken Azenis tyres (never been on the road)
  • 1 x spare Alpina wheels Pirelli P Zero Corsa MO (as new tread depth)
  • 4 x Brand new genuine Alpina badges fitted (sourced: BMW Chandlers Brighton)
  • 4 x Brand new Locks / Keys and lock covers included. Gaskets included.
These wheels are in as “good as new” condition as is possible in my view. They were refurbished ahead of the 2019 show season, however, I elected to keep the original BBS split rims on my 850CSi for the Concours competition I entered, being the original factory fitted option (Concours judges like this kind of thing).

I'm in the process of selling my 850 so no longer have any use for the wheels as my next bimmer purchase will not be an 8.

I am asking £5,500 ono for this correctly fitting and very rare five-piece Alpina wheel set. Big money I know, but these are mint and extremely rare (I know, it took me over 5 months to source the first four)

I have detailed images so please message me if you want to know more or have any questions, Garden furniture and dog not included (but open to offers...) ;-)

I'm located in the South East of England.

Steve

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts