BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Super Platinum BFuk Member
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real sucker for punishment me:silly just pulled the plug on a new Supercharger project, definately made mistakes with my 1st attempt but I'm a big believer in at first you don't succeed then try again.

Look forward to sharing each & every stage along the way.

All the best fellas, heres to a very fast new year:D

·
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, well as you know i flirted with selling but everything I desired was £10k more expensive & probably didn't look as good or in as good a condition, so the only thing missing was a more 'up to date' performance.

Maybe I will finally be content?

·
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes m60 also:thumbsup I'm in contact with the developer of this system but until my kit turns up He is only as good as his word, a lot of good faith on my part so lets wait for the delivery in early Jan 13 & then I'll feel happier to discuss in more detail.

But to wet your whistle 0-60 in 5.5 sec,400 BPH & 600 Nm torque:eek

·
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Gixx I'm on holiday right now & only a poxy internet connection, but yes that is the same kit.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Very interested Steve, I watch with great admiration.
To be honest, Had I gone down the SC path rather than the Nitrous, I'd probably still have the 840

·
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi rich, thought if you were around that this would make good reading:)I've now heard from the Guy in Germany & the parts are to be shipped tomorrow, so end of next week they should be with me

·
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
At one point i thought i may be able to do it:coolbut I've got a whizz spanner man local to me so he's got the nod:thumbsup

·
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the first install looks great, what werent you happy about that one then?
That video link shows the 1st car to be converted with this system, but not my car.

I've been down this route about 4yrs ago using an ESS system, Fast but very mechanically noisy!

·
Registered
390 Posts
hmm interesting stuff! looks really good and im defiantly going to have to speak to him and see if they do something for the m62tu because I cant see how the electric throttle body would work with this one

1 - 20 of 53 Posts