BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Platinum BFuk Member
261 Posts
Loved the Ford Cortina MK 2 1600E you done mate . Wouldnt mind finding one in that nik now eh . I do Ford capris , but work prohibits me taking it to your level . Keep up the good work . People like you are heroes , keeping cars alive , youre also doing a big bit for the enviroment , these cars would end up scrap without people like you . :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup
Mark

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Loved the Ford Cortina MK 2 1600E you done mate . Wouldnt mind finding one in that nik now eh . I do Ford capris , but work prohibits me taking it to your level . Keep up the good work . People like you are heroes , keeping cars alive , youre also doing a big bit for the enviroment , these cars would end up scrap without people like you . :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup
Mark
Thanks Stomper, I know it is hard to believe it now, but I really struggled to sell that 1600E at the time, there was just no interest in them at the time, think it sold for £1300.00, wish I still had a few of them old fords tucked away now. the prices have just gone crazy.

Tony

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Nice one Tony, :thumbsup
You dont have a manual box for one of these do you??
Sorry Steve, I do have a spare box, but dont want to sell it yet, until I can get both cars on the road and know that the other boxes are fine, could be some time though.

I do have plenty other spares though if you are after anything in particular, just pm me or contact me through the website

Regards

Tony

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Cheers Tony, we are after a manual box to convert an old CSi to manual.
The manual boxes are rare as rocking horse poo :hihi

21 - 26 of 26 Posts