BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been told that there is 2 different size pads for my car,both will fit perfect but if i put in the wrong size ones there will be a little shudder in the brakes..Can anyone please tell me the exact size of the pads on the 07 520D M Sport as i am looking to buy new pads asap..cheers

·
Registered
76 Posts
I personally don't know why there are two different brake pads for your car but when I look up the pads I would fit to your car, "EBC RedStuff Pads", there appears to be only one size that fits your car. The following link shows all the BMW cars and you can click on your own one. You can purchase them from many suppliers and i would recommend them over the normal brake pads that you may purchase from BMW or other manufacturers as they produce a fraction of the brake dust and thus keep your wheels cleaner. You can go to their own web site and read all about them.

http://www.ebcbrakeshop.co.uk/tsearch.php?search=BMW 518 or bmw 520 or bmw 523 or bmw 524 or bmw 525 or bmw 528 or bmw 530 or bmw 535 or bmw 540 or bmw 545 or bmw 550

1 - 2 of 2 Posts