BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Was wondering if anyone has fitted or heard about Dotz Mugello 19' will fit on a 320d ES 55 reg. I am hoping to change my wheels on my saloon as i am currently running on 16' RFT. If anyone could give any information that would be a great help ie: rubbing on arches etc.

Anyway hope to hear from you guys and gals soon.

cheers chris

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
nice choice of wheel :)
the place you buy them from will be under obligation to make sure they fit your car with no issues ;)
or they wont sell them to you

If a seller supplies a wheel that does not fit your car then Trading Standards will be on them like a Ton of **** :hihi

The only time a wheel supplier is safe is if the purchaser tells them that they want this offset with that width and such and such size tyre. This is why I will never give out these details:thumbsup

A test drive should always be done after fitting and make sure you've got all of your biggest mates crammed into the back - Nothing worse then wheel scrubbage when picking your mates up from town:frown

·
Registered
9 Posts
got 19'' mugellos on my E36 328 coupe (had to roll the arches for that) The size is 19x8,5 ET35. have it on Vredestein ultrac sessenata 225/35/19. drives good, but not very comfortable. im gonna lower it soon with eibach springs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts