BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well time has come people... im going to shave my head in aid of getting ralph some hair :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
everyone who owns a vert has to do the same to help RJB out :thumbsup

ralph check your post in the next few days son :rofl:rofl:rofl

:thumbsup

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,008 Posts
I've just shaved my pubes and put them in an envelope, where do you want me to send them Chas :rofl:rofl:rofl

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
well time has come people... im going to shave my head in aid of getting ralph some hair :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

pissed and bored again Chas:hihi:hihi i best receive them otherwise i be complianing about false advertiseing:rofl

·
Platinum BFuk Member
244 Posts
Chas send me a PM too
Anything to help Rufus out!! :thumbsup

Also we could try the palm effect, I've heard it helps hair growth.
What you do is spit on ur palm and in rapid motion connect the face of the palm with Raffa's head. Only one person at a time. However he needs 4 different people to carry this process out everyday.

I'm sure we all wish the best for Raffa and would try anything that can help :hihi

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Ralph can you share with me? i have more hair on me chest than me head:embarrassed
i love this forum they think of everything:lol
but please keep the pubes that arrive im not going for the David Gest look at the moment:rofl
you can have the lot mate pm me you address, because the sods will send:frown:rofl

·
Registered
272 Posts

Sorry, along time since I had any hair to shave, and sadly don't have my 330 vert anymore!

·
Bfuk Legend
5,675 Posts
Chas send me a PM too
Anything to help Rufus out!! :thumbsup

Also we could try the palm effect, I've heard it helps hair growth.
What you do is spit on ur palm and in rapid motion connect the face of the palm with Raffa's head. Only one person at a time. However he needs 4 different people to carry this process out everyday.

I'm sure we all wish the best for Raffa and would try anything that can help :hihi
yer and no doubt your be coming around my house with cows to lick my head, you co*ks:lol:lol:lol:lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts