BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
...your sat in traffic, or at some lights and its dark and the t***ty a***hole infront of you doesnt understand what a handbrake is for and just sits there in front of you with their brakes on blinding you with their gay poncy led brake lights?
this has really started pi**ing me off recently. how hard is it to use your handbrake instead of your footbrake?! during the day doesnt bother me so much but at night its really killer. maybe i should start sitting behind them with my main beams on....

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
What about autos?

Reactions: cforehead

·
Registered
724 Posts
move your gear selector stick to the P position. duh
Never driven an auto for any length of time? 'N' would be more appropriate given that they won't get a flash of your brake lights on the way.

But you know what? F*ck it :) You're already behind me and it's likely that there you will stay so I don't really care :hihi

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dear oh dear, Is this what It's actually come done to? Surely there are more valid issues to content your time with. Wouldn't give a flying turd If It was me In front or behind.

325tiDan

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I never use my handbrake unless I'm parking the car with the intention of leaving it... I don't have LED rear lights though, although I would get some if I thought it would annoy more people :lol

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Next time it happens when you are sat at a traffic light mark the winscreen with a dot at the areas where the lights are blinding you, then nip out and buy some sticky-backed plastic squares and fix them onto the inside of the windscreen, that should stop you getting blinded:thumbsup.

Might be a pos MOT fail? And you have to drive around looking a Twat with a car that looks like its got Eyes!!

Dunk

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nope, doesn't annoy me either. And i sit with my foot on the brake, saves time when you have to get through the lights in the 3 and a half seconds that they're on green!!! I find if i dont look at the brake lights of the car in front then i'm not dazzled by them!
what is annoying is people who stop.then creep forward a bit. then stop.then creep forward a bit. then stop.then creep forward a bit. then stop.then creep forward a bit. then stop. then creep forward a bit. then stop. all this while the lights are red. just close up in the first place!!!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Some of you have issues! Lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
what is annoying is people who stop.then creep forward a bit. then stop.then creep forward a bit. then stop.then creep forward a bit. then stop.then creep forward a bit. then stop. then creep forward a bit. then stop. all this while the lights are red. just close up in the first place!!!
hell yeah, that's sooo annoying and completely unnecessary too.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts