BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, someone on here must know or must have the same alarm system...BUT WHO THE HELL MAKES EM.

i bought a 318i touring last year and have yet to find out which compan View attachment 2043 y makes this alarm fob. i was told by the last owners that it is a clifford alarm with a toad immobiliser which is untrue, its not a clifford item, its carbon look though. i only have 1 of these along with a separate black bullet style key sensor for the immobiliser. i must admit its a very good system providing full security for the car, auto locking after 15 seconds if doors not opened but highly sensitive in bad weather especially at night in heavy rain when it bleeps like hell...very annoying!!!

can anyone help, i only have 1 of these and worried that if lose any 1 of these 2 items im completely fubared.

thanks all and keep up the good work.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi there, no nothing at all. ive even looked at the siren inside the bonnet with no indications there either. it seems to be a very good security system and i dont think my car will be going anywhere as far as car theves are concerned.

·
Registered
63 Posts
its made by a company called falcon alarms, find them on ebay, they do loads of add ons, i had one fitted to my hilux surf , good alarm, hope this helps

·
Registered
63 Posts
ps, mine had a very small red button hidden on the dash called a valet button which is for when cleaning etc, it stops the doors from locking after 15 secs, will see if i still have the programing instructions

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey casey, thanks dude you just helped no end with that info. aha!!! so that what that little button does on the dash. seems the whole system immobi and all is a falcon item and thatcham appoved too. get in...

btw...are all e36 heating systems totally ordinary or will a pollen filter change do some good.

thanks all, hey casey if you do find that systems manual let me know dude. cheers...fitz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts