BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hefty insurance for sure, I just checked it out, I'm only 22 mind. 2 years NCB, It was 2300 on that 320 ragtop, and its 1300 for me on a 328 Manual petrol come my 23rd in august? The same as I paid last year on my 316! haha, Roll on AUGUST!

·
Legendary BFuk Member +1
1,138 Posts
yeah l.o.l..agree with william...may as well call it "330 replica"....if your keen on it..wont do you any harm too check it out...dus look a lovely car...be careful tho...a went on a blind date once wi a girl who described herself as a "headturner"..didnt realise she ment you wanted too turn your head away from her!!!:eek

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TBH, I'd be lucky to get that with my 330ci which is fully specced and only got 25-30K on the clock (2001)..... agree on the head turner bit....

Tom
am i looking in the wrong places or what then? because all the 330ci's i see (really want a black m sport one with beige interior) seem to be high milage and go for silly money like 8.5k+??? currently lookng on ebay, autotrader and pistonheads!

·
Registered
478 Posts
am i looking in the wrong places or what then? because all the 330ci's i see (really want a black m sport one with beige interior) seem to be high milage and go for silly money like 8.5k+??? currently lookng on ebay, autotrader and pistonheads!
Mines StahlGrau with black interior and I've been offered 7K for mine.... and I thought that was a decent offer....... if you keep looking you'll notice that many of the higher priced ones hang around for a while... the prices seem to fluctuate though.....

Tom

·
Registered
236 Posts
Mines StahlGrau with black interior and I've been offered 7K for mine.... and I thought that was a decent offer....... if you keep looking you'll notice that many of the higher priced ones hang around for a while... the prices seem to fluctuate though.....

Tom

Dont de-value your car mate.. i think you would get more than that for your without a doubt especially this time of year... to give you an idea a friend of mine has written his cab off and the insurance company have said he would have got £1000 more if it had happended in the spring/summer!!! They are trying to give him less because it happened in March!!! ... Crazy... putting mine up for sale soon and am gonna put it up for between 10-11,000!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Really!!!!! Sounds good (less to pay off the new car for my mum..... I've given her the car and I'm keeping my Civic.... for the while then we can share the new car, as somehow I don't think they'll insure me on it yet.... ;-) ). It's an odd arrangement as they are work vehicles, so they get swapped (although that never stopped us buying 'fun' cars....), but I've always been the one to look after her (the car not my mum... ;-) ), and she is lovely but she's getting on a bit now.... again the car not my mum... :) LOL It was my 'fun' car and hers when she wanted to go out on her own (other than that my father drives to work with her.... and so it gets virtually no usage.... :-( which explains the 25-30k on the clock in 8 years....)

Just a tad confusing, non? :) LOL....

So, mines apparently a 330ci Sport... it has telly, integrated phone, CD changer pop up venty thing for the back.... and pretty much as much as the options list could take (the guy who originally ordered it, got that for himself and a Z4 for his GF, found out he couldn't afford them and we bought it for 4K less because we couldn't choose the options.... well played on my fathers part...). Fingers crossed the bits and bobs bump the value a tad...

Thanks for the ***** of light at the end of the tunnel, because I really don't want to take a whack on the price, did that enough on my five when I sold it.... :-(

Tom

·
Registered
49 Posts
Having recently bought a rag top, they still comand high prices.
Don't be fooled by the cheaper ones around they are used and abused IMO.
Prices vary North to South also remember. Also the 3L is cheaper because of the lower MPG which is significant these days.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.