BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i'd find out if there are any other players on here? I play in Oxfordshire for Grove RFC who play in Southern Counties North. We've a massive game today against the league leaders. A win here could put us up to 2nd/3rd depending on other results! :thumbsup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good luck with the game today.I used to play a lot but that was back in SA-I still am a massive fan of rugby :cool Favourite team are the Natal Sharks :cool

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck with the game today.I used to play a lot but that was back in SA-I still am a massive fan of rugby :cool Favourite team are the Natal Sharks :cool
Sharks are a good side, Super rugby is always a great watch...cheerleaders mmmmmmmm!!

Does RL count lashash? :hihi

Good luck with the game, hope it swings your way :thumbsup
Rugby league is a proper tough mans game! The hits they put in are massive combined with constant fitness by getting back on side they're mental!

I prefer union as its slightly mroe free flowing, more open play to make things exciting! :thumbsup

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
I prefer union as its slightly mroe free flowing, more open play to make things exciting! :thumbsup
TBH the gulf between the 2 codes is ever narrowing, better technical kickers and more flowing ball movement in Union.
Quicker game and more ball in play in RL, tho it never ceases to amaze me how frikin' big the backs are now in either code :jaw-dropping

Good Luck fella hope you have a blinder :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TBH the gulf between the 2 codes is ever narrowing, better technical kickers and more flowing ball movement in Union.
Quicker game and more ball in play in RL, tho it never ceases to amaze me how frikin' big the backs are now in either code :jaw-dropping

Good Luck fella hope you have a blinder :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup
I play at outside centre and i'm 16.5 stone!! Obviously not a wall of rippling muscle (still carrying a bit of 'winter fur') but fit enough!

I'll update on how it went tonight!
YouTube - Here comes the BOOM!!- Big Rugby Hits

YouTube - [HQ]rugby big hits rib breakers

Bit of inspiration!!:thumbsup:eek

1 - 10 of 10 Posts