BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

dodo juice....the result

Tags
dodo juicethe
1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  M3NDEREZ 
#1 ·
A bit ago i posted about finding a dodo juice retailer, well.... the goods arrived today and like a kid with a new toy, i had to go play.
Just did the front spoiler and dodo came up trumps. Posted a couple of pics below, the first one is taken looking into the spoiler and the second one is the prove i wasnt fiddling the result :hihi

#4 ·
Thanks mr carvaleting, are you spying on me.. Lol.. I have just done the lime prime, was hoping to wax but now it's raining...first time I have used lime prime and very pleased, would highly recommend it

#7 ·
Just thought i'd put a few more pics on as the complete car has now been lime primed and i have a question...... i have waxed 1 panel and it appears to dull the shine, is this to be expected or am i doing something wrong?.... thanks

#8 ·
You know, if you're a bit lazy like me, Demon Shine does a bang-up job and lasts about a week. 10 minute job after you've washed the car, and it really does give a deep shine.

Not a patch on these guys hard work ofcourse, but nice for a quick buff before a meet etc. That Dodo Juice really does seem the business..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.