BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Do we carry on with the offer ??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Authorised Bimmerforums UK Vendor
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. !!

Well we have been running the offer for £280 all in for re-maps now . and the offer was till then end of March.. So only a few days left. Before that we had run the offer of -30%. We did this for Bimmerforum guys only.. That fine then we did the offer to try and help every one out.. Work is flat out for us but we know money is tuff for all..

So do we carry on with the £280 all in or -30%
what do you think ??

Thanks Mike

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Hi Mike, If the ECU's are removed from the vehicle and sent to you would you be able to remap them correctly?

If so what do you think the turn around time would be and how much would postage costs amount to?

Just a thought, as most members I should imagine have access to other vehicles and would be able to take advantage of this if it was possible:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Should the worst happen and I end up getting another BMW, for the price, I would definately have it remapped by you.

I think for the members of this forum, it would be wise to continue to run the offer, a remap is the most useful modification one can make and at that price would get more people comming to you for the map instead of bolting intake and daft exhausts onto their cars.

·
Registered
710 Posts
So...how much would it be to have an "Older" E36 remapped by you guys?

You mention having to take the ECU out, etc, and its a pain, but if you were paid, how much would you do it for?

·
Authorised Bimmerforums UK Vendor
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So...how much would it be to have an "Older" E36 remapped by you guys?

You mention having to take the ECU out, etc, and its a pain, but if you were paid, how much would you do it for?
Its not so much that.. We use a tool to open up the ECU lid etc etc.. its a bit old skool now. And the gains on the E36 are not big.. :frown

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Mike
Is this offer still on? ;)

I've just got my 318d (143bhp) and whilst I love the car I'm missing the shove my impreza turbo used to give me.
This is a brand new car so I guess I should wait to run it in? Earls Barton is pretty local to me (Weedon) so me popping over for a trial wouldn't be a problem :thumbsup
Taking it on Holiday to Norfolk on Friday so hopefully I'll rack up a few miles of gentle (wife bending my ear) driving.

Matt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.