BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I think this is my first post, maybe my second. Been lurking on this forum for a while since I bought my E90 330d se auto saloon about 3 yrs ago with 39k miles on the clock (it now has 68k!!).
I had the auto fluid changed and the diff oil checked at around 60k as I don't believe in the "sealed for life" claim for the gearbox.

This has been the best car I have ever owned, I just love the way the car handles on the road and the way it reacts when you press the go pedal. I am seriously thinking of binning the run flats, but that is for elsewhere in the forum.

I have owned a few "sporty cars" from a Triumph GT6, Reliant Scimitar GTE, VW Jetta GLI and have also built a Quantum kit car based on a Ford Fiesta XR2. But the 330d beats the lot.

I have done the searches and checked the internet, etc but come up blank. How do you strip down and replace the seal in the E90 headlamp washers please.
The near side washer is leaking and BMW want £67 (I assume plus drat) which is really taking the Mickey. I again assume it's just an o ring that's worn, pence to replace etc

Any advice would be appreciated, so thanks in advance for any replies.

Many thanks ,

Barry

1 - 1 of 1 Posts