BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... the other day i gave the car a good going over and she lookd mint! That autoglym wax is very good! Check it out...

The bonnet looked rubbish before so im pretty happy now:

So my horror when i got to the car this morning in Bristol...

Oh how ANGRY i was!! :mad

Its like they targeted my car... all the other cars around were fine. And no i didn't park under a tree!!!

I'm calling a war on birds! :rofl

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
F*** me mate, that couldn't have been a bird!!!

Must have been a flying elephant looking at that display:yikes

Good luck with the cleaning:hihi

At least you can look at the photos of it when it's clean and realise that it's worth the effort:cool

·
Registered
479 Posts
man I've never seen bird crap that bad on a car before:eek,

isn't it odd that its always the car they go for....never anything surrounding your car in the garden like lawn,driveway, the street...always a car!!!:shifty:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am so sorry Mate I tried to look at the photo's without laughing but couldn't-You should've posted the photos the other way around so it looks like you made a fantastic clean up job-ain't it amazing how birds always go for the freshly cleaned cars

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know sometimes you get the odd one or maybe two presents from our feathered friends but this was a full on attack! The photos really don't do their work justice!

lol, i was just watching family guy on tv. peter gets talks about the time he "got his own back on a pigeon that pooped on his car". Then showed a clip of him squatting in a tree over a pigeon cleaning his car saying "thats it...... get it nice and clean..."

Made me laugh how fitting it was :hihi

shame i couldnt find a clip on youtube if you havnt seen it :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
When I was in Izreal I worked as a welder in a factory and we all had air rifles next to our work benches-when we saw one of the little f***ers fly in we had to shoot it before it crapped on the metal work cause the powder paint doesn't work on crap-we all put in high power springs and shot the hell out of many birds.Revenge on the b*st*rds...

·
Registered
7 Posts
It would be good but alas you would get some do-gooder liberal MF and they would have the RSPCA on your ass before you could load it......:frown
I remeber, years ago when I worked in the parts at the Ford garage, we used to have a problem with pigeon in the workshop so every couple of weeks we would have the pest control guy in with his rifle taking shots at them and without fail, someone walking by would phone the police coz they heard gun shots :hihi

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.