BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealers seem to be offering diamond brite protection for bodywork but mate has suggested looking into ceramics. Any one has any preference / info / places to contact regarding either?

Derby way

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought a 2012 320d from a dealer 3 weeks ago and they threw in a diamondBrite 'do-over' as part of the deal as a sweetener.
It looked mint for the first week but it's starting to lose its 'shine' now.
They were meant to do the interior mats as well but there was an issue so they gave me a spray can of the stuff so I could do it myself. Took nearly half a can to do 4 mats and all it really did was give me a headache!
Time will tell if its actually any good or not but to me, a decent detail with a fair bit of elbow grease would give the same effect.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Ste , I’ve never been a fan of dealer offerings in regards to detailing or paint care work.
I’ve just dropped my car off at Reep Midlands today for G Technique Ceramic Coating. I will be collecting Wednesday so I will post the pictures.
It’s well worth a look. The one I’ve opted for has a 9 year guarantee is a ten on the hardness scale, protects against weather, bird poo the lot.
Look upG technique crystal serum on YouTube some good videos :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.