BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple more jobs done today Managed to get the calipers done in brembo red with white "m" detailing! Boot lip spoiler came today so wasted no time in getting it painted:thumbsupIt will be put on tomorrow when it's dried!:cool

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
A couple more jobs done today Managed to get the calipers done in brembo red with white "m" detailing! Boot lip spoiler came today so wasted no time in getting it painted:thumbsupIt will be put on tomorrow when it's dried!:cool
Excellent...

How good does the M look on the callipers? I tried this a while back and it was a swine to make it look good up close... I got soo annoyed I decided against doing it and just sprayed them completely black:hihi

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tell me about it mate! 3 hrs 20 mins for 2 calipers! Used a v small artists brush for the "m" (brush is about the sise of a biro tip) Took me [email protected]~#ing ages!!!:) detail om the emblem is now spot on!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah its perfect mate. Detailed arond the emblem in red to make it perfect! I'd still be there now if it wasn't:mad Im totally anal when it comes to details like that!!:rofl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts