BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi bimmmer bros,

Anyone know who the most economic dealer is i.e. CHEAPEST!

So far been getting serviced by scotthall and bmw highgate but i know HR owen are good and one in enfield is ok too.

Each place ive called gives different prices for the sme service!!!! I have a 55 msport e60 (523i). Need a vehicle check service, bee quoted £150 (after 4 + discount) by scotthall. Anyone had any experiences with this type of service and price differences?

cheers guys

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
main $tealers are always steep mate - you have a good Indy just by brent cross at the jct of the A406 and M1.
On another PC right now, so can't remember the name, but look through recent threads (1 - 2 days)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Theochh gave the following review of Technosport .......... read on :)

Always good to give feedback after visiting a garage - Technosport Indy in North London.

http://www.technosport.co.uk/

Rang Technosport on Bank holiday Tues and left a voicemail as my car ( e90 2005 330 Automatic ) started rough idling and for the past 8 months on ocassions I would suffer from no acceleration and then a surge. Anyway, Wed morning recieved a call from George (the Guv'nor) who was extremely polite and had a very pleasant telephone manner. Even though it was the three days between Christmas and the new year and a skeleton staff existed at Technosport, George was still willing to take a look at the car and fix it if he had the parts.

Wife took the car in on Wed afternoon, and I got a call from George on Thurs to tell me I needed 4 coils replaced and the cam shaft sensor. I agreed to the work being completed and by New years eve (that same week - Fri) I was able to pick-up the car . All is working fine and so far so good....now that is what I call service!!! George was kind enough to even agree to a discount.

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,008 Posts
When I read dealers in London I thought you were after scoring some gear mate :thumbsup:hihi Doh silly me ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts