BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have a first world problem I was hoping you could enlighten me with! I have a 2014 BMW 1 series sport. When using the radio FM transmission will start playing as soon as you start the car, however with dab I need to scroll and select the radio station everyone. Any ideas on how I can made the dab radio play my favourite station as soon as I start the car?

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
It's like it looses the memory after power down.
Don't think they have a backup battery as it should take power from the car when switched off.
If it was a diy fit i was going to say the 2 +power wires where connected the wrong way round.
Sorry i can't help you with this problem but hopefully somebody will be along soon with the answer you need.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's like it looses the memory after power down.
Don't think they have a backup battery as it should take power from the car when switched off.
If it was a diy fit i was going to say the 2 +power wires where connected the wrong way round.
Sorry i can't help you with this problem but hopefully somebody will be along soon with the answer you need.
Thankyou for the reply yebsi would say this but also odd how it does remember the FM stations! But also good to know there is something up and it's not just a poor user interface
😂

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
I asked my m8 yesterday as he has the same car as you.
He said he never uses DAB as he get's too many "pop's and fart's" from it but that is down to where we live.
So can't help sorry just thought he might have the answer but i put it down to his age i am getting old but won't catch up with him lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts