BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i get such bad radio signal in the car ?? i have been thinking about looking into getting a DAB radio for the car. has anyone fitted one ? what kindda price are they atm?

Cheers

·
Registered
57 Posts
i have a jvc one fitted in my van bud and there not much better then a ordinary fm they still struggle for signal but you cant get more stations but i would imagine that the signal is only going to be as good as the aerial and the one supplied with mine is a bit poor looking its a black box with a strip of wire out of each side that sticks to the screen with sellotape i got this one off ebay for 100 i think it was a while ago now

·
Registered
358 Posts
I had one for over a year...tbh is not all that it's cracked up to be...of course the quality was great but sometimes the signal was a pain in the arse at times...i had mine fitted professionally including the DAB aerial. I would say just save yourself the hasle and stick with FM!

·
Registered
23 Posts
As i get such bad radio signal in the car ?? i have been thinking about looking into getting a DAB radio for the car. has anyone fitted one ? what kindda price are they atm?
I got my new car fitted with a DAB radio as standard. In certain areas throughout the UK we still have bad FM coverage but do have digital coverage. Make sure you check the coverage in your area first.

I listen to a lot of digital radio in the house so was worth it for sure for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.